Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bright Ideas {Round-UP}

bright ideas round up-02
 Hey, Friends! Welcome to the November edition of the Bright Ideas Link-Up! This one is going to be a little different….and a special one! Loved finding so many bright ideas? Perhaps you missed a few? Well, no worries! Over the past 10 months, we’ve shared 1,000’s of awesome ideas through this fun monthly linky. This month, we’re re-capping all of those awesome ideas in ONE spot for you to catch any that you might’ve missed!

You can check out my previous posts for the year below:   In March, I shared about one of my daily favorites….guided writing! It’s the perfect blend of reading and writing. The journals also serve as a natural way to collect meaningful documentation of student growth throughout the year!
 


My next Bright Idea was about setting the classroom atmosphere. It is SO important!

Slide3

June was all about organizing using student numbers. We use them for just about everything!

Slide2

August…..more organization! Oh, how I’ve loved using THIS bright idea! No more tangled spirals…..

Slide3

September was all about instructional necessity….implementing [math] Problem of the Day. My kiddos wouldn’t let me skip this part of our routine if I tried! They love it!

Slide2

In October, I shared a fun find. Initially, it was found during an online search for a shared reading resource. Later, I discovered the FREE was for a limited time only. Sad face……=(

Slide1

Which…..catches us all up to the here and now!

I hope that you’ve enjoyed this quick wrap up, the bright ideas and that you’ve found an idea that you can easily use in your own classroom. Be sure to check out the link up below for tons more bright ideas from my friends!

Enjoy your day!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your bright ideas. I too believe that the atmosphere in a classroom is so important. I like using natural light whenever possible:) Also, thanks for solving the problem of "no more tangled spirals"….. they drive me crazy...lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love.....Thanks! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...